Skin crater
I had chicken pox a few weeks i have recovered but the illness has left a crater like dent on my can i get rid of it?
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Warm regards. The depressed scar can only be surgically treated. There are various minimal surgical techniques with maximum result and minimum side effects. Please visit a Dermatosurgeon near by. If you are in Kolkata, you can contact me through practo. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.