Skin ;chicken pox
Big blisters appear on all over the body including face&scalps from six days and new blistres are still appearing on skin

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Blisters can be due to a lot of things and not limited to just chicken pox.  Use a mild soap for bathing like dove. Avoid scratching the lesions. Either repost the question with the pictures with close ups or consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Delhi
Hello. Attach a pic of blisters. Without seeing them it is not clear whether it is chicken pox or something else. Come to my clinic for examination and treatment.