Skin changes to black

Hi My skin on fore head as well as on side of my face is changes to black when compared to remaining face why Can u tell me any alternatives to avoid this kind of skin pigmentation

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​Thanks for the query. ​​This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. It could be as simple as Suntan if you are exposing more to sunlight or a disease called Lichen planus pigmentosus. There may be other diagnosis possible as well and the best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Di​​scuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. ​Start a broad range Sunscreens to filter the harmful UV rays. ​​People usually don't use sunscreens as they may be greasy or make your face appear white.There are different type of sunscreens available and there is one for everyone, so find the one that will help you. Hope it helps you. Dr MK Agarwala