Skin care routine
Can I use a gentle glycolic acid face wash for daily use? I want to know what products I can use for daily use for soft and glowing skin. I have occasional breakouts and pigmentation on upper lip area.

Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata
No face wash is recommended. Soap is the best cleanser. Human skin is always oily. Oily skin is a wrong word.
Dr. Aman Sharma
You can use such products for a short while the moment you feel the skin is getting too dry , itchy or sensitive stop such washes. If you have oily skin you can use Aveil SPF 50 gel in the morning. Rest needs a detailed discussion