Skin Burn on hands
I have been to Goa this weekend and my both the hand have got skin burn, since I was riding a bike there the whole day

Consult online and share your photographs for knowing the degree of burn and treatment accordingly
Hey.  Kindly consult online with relavent photographs for proper evaluation and treatment...
Don't worry...... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management