Skin bridge
Hi doctor I have skin bridge problem.my some skin is joint at glans. I m Virgin so my problem is solve by sex or operation tell me

Homeopath 9 yrs exp Surat
Proper examination is required to decide whether phimosis is required or not  If not Few minor massage and exercise may relieve you without any surgery with homoeopathic with no side effects If required than consult surgeon for further treatment All the best
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der symptoms suggestive of phimosis you need to undergo circumcision kindly consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.