Skin breakout
I hv a boil kind of lump in my face since 1 month..it's nt a pimple or acne ..can u plzz suggest what is dis..it's like der is pus inside it..but it's painless n it's big in size on my cheek

Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. It might be cystic acne. I would require immediate attention. Medical line of treatment is required. Probably intralesional steroidal Inj. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
it could be cystic acne, consult a dermatologist otherwise it will leave ugly scar.