Face boils/pimple doubt
I have read that face boils(pimple) is formed by entry of bacteria in a very small cut on face. Recently i had boils pimple on my face happening me once every 15-20 days, i consulted a local doctor after visiting 2 times and taking Tab Fixlen-AZ and zalOzil-500. Right now i dont have any boils on my face... my main question is can a Old Timmer (i use for trimming my beard) cause a small tiny cut on face and bacteria might enter in it and cause boils again...??? or my boils are happening for different reason... i have an old trimmer, i dont know whether i need to buy a new one

Don't worry...you are suffering from bacterial infection causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.