Skin Boils or Pimples
Hi i am developing Skin Boils or pimples don't know exactly. This issue is there with me for quiet some time. It has happened on shoulders, back, thighs, chest, buttocks etc many times now. It will be filled with puss and it reduces on its own but leaves behind black spot in the area and tat black spot is not fading away. Please let me know wats this and wat treatment to be taken to avoid this issue. I am posting both images pre and post. Pls advice

Don't worry...you are suffering from  bacterial infection causing this folliculitis... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Hello dear. This is a bacterial infection. Please consult online for a detailed prescription
Consult online