Skin and hairfall problem
I got a lot of pimples on my cheeks . Sometimes it appears and sometimes it disappears .when I take medicine they go and when I stopped my medicine , they reappear again. I also gets lots of hairfall due to which my hair r thinning day by day. My pimples are white . So please do tell me about my problem as fast as u can. I will b very thankful to u.

Dr. Meeta Desai
Trichologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Acne is a recurring condition but with treatment it is possible to keep it in control.be in regular follow up.you can also take chemical peels,light therapy and laser for same.