Skin and hair loss
Which blood tests is best to cure skin and hair loss related problems? Please help me doctors its urgent.
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Unfortunately , there are no 'tests' to cure skin or hair problems. If its an urgency... do personally visit an allopathic dermatologist. Only after an examination will the dermatologist be able to guide you and help you get good results. The sooner you visit the better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.