Skin allergy
Undergone treatment but dint cure fully, continuing montec lc as prescribed by a doctor, i hv uploaded the prescription in my profile.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. I think your prescription was not uploaded properly as there is no attachment.This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history and clinical examination is needed. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.