Skin allergy
I have asked this earlier also. I just want show the prescriptions, i get itching often. I feel it under skin. Undergone treatment. Now when ever i feel the itching i take Montec LC tab after which i feel better.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nagaraju D
Dermatosurgeon 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Dear patient it seems u be been suffering from  Urticaria which is caused by many reasons such as pain medication,  foods,  chemical exposure,  insect bites.. And autoimmunity.. Need proper testing and then treating according to it.. Please consult near by dermatologist.. Regards..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.