Skin allergy keeps increasing
I had small red spots on my skin and there were only on arms and foot. They were few so initially I ignored them because they used to heal itself but now from last two weeks they came back and keep increasing so i visited a local doctor and he advised to get a cbc and tec test. My tec came 558 and then he prescribed me 3 medicines. 1. Defcort 6mg 2. Allegra 180 and 3. Montair LC The moment i took 2st dose of defcort within 10 minutes my hand my legs my back was full of red rashes and then I consulted back to the doc immediately he advised not to take any more defcort and keep taking other 2 for 10 days. Its 3rd of taking my medicines but these red hives are still there all over my body and I see that they have increased not decreased. I want to have a good opinion from your experience like normally how much time it will take to see the effects of these medicines. Thank you in advance

This looks like vasculitis. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
It doesn't look like an allergy,  I prefer not to comment without a proper examination but from this picture I still think it's Vasculitis.   I suggest that you show a specialist so that an evaluation along with tests as well as proper medication can be started.
show a specialist in person
Around 10 days.. Do direct online consultation for detailed information