Skin allergy
I have white patches in my face. Now its spreading to shoulders and chest. This is been for past 2 years. And I am working in maching company,there I often used to be in contact with coolants. Initially it was okay but 2 months later I got itchy skin rashes and its spreading severely ..please help me out
12 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, your clinical history needs detailed examination. Cannot comment without seeing the lesions. Kindly consult Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.