Skin allergy
I have some skin problem on my face i geting daily acne or some akllergy type pimples on my face and dey wil disapear again in two days i had done blood test i esinophols is little more i got 400
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Samkit Shah
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Vapi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

I suggest you to visit dermatologist and get consultation done as your blood reports are not normal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.