Skin Allergy

I have skin allergy. whole body is itchy. If i scratch then it will be swollen. now am using cetirizine + montelukast tablet. but it's not the permanent solution as if i stop using this tablet it repeats.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Allergy

Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that hives could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes you have for confirmation. Urticaria may need prolonged treatment for a few weeks to months with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. It is mostly an allergic reaction to some unidentified internal or external stimulus. You can apply calamine lotion for improvement of symptoms. Meet a dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . warm regards