Skin allergy
I have a growing rash between my legs. Its white lined and in patched around my vagina. The itching is intense and constant. Please tell me a solution

Dr. Aman Sharma
First thing to wear light loose cotton clothes and keep area dry, avoid very spicy and sugary high carbohydrates foods. Avoid undergarments as far as possible and wear only loose cotton when needed. See a dermatologist near by and do not apply steroids and antifungal on your own. Take a zinc supplement like zoncovit or for immunity take herbal stuff like amalaki capsules by organic india