Skin Allergy
H Doctor, for the past 3 weeks I am having a skin allergy which is very new to me. It started with my arms and now spread all over the body. It lasts only for 7-8 hrs (suddenly appearing/disappearing) everyday, but the itching is beyond tolerable. I am taking Cetrizine hydrochloride. Couldn't see much effect. Which speciality doctor should I consult. Until this one I am not allergic to any food items or insect bites(eg: peanuts, mushroom,etc)
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Based on your description it appears that you have a form of skin condition called Urticaria. My suggestion is to meet a qualified Dermatologist for confirmation of the diagnosis and an appropriate approach. You can consider taking OTC anti-allergic medications till then. Urticaria is known for recurrences, so discuss the management issues with the Dermatologist Regards Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?