Skin allergy and pimples

Am getting white patches in face and body and black marks due to pimples. white dots look like an allergy
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy and pimples

doctor profile image
Your description is too simple to comment. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?