Skin Allergies, Hair Fall

My skin is extremely allergic and sensitive. It is extremely dry, irritating and itching skin. I cannot use any sort of cosmetic on my face. I only use dermadew moisturiser prescribed by a dermatologist. They suggest me to use prescribed products only but i do not want to get habitual to these products. I want a permanent solution to my allergies. Also my hair is very dry and dull inspite of having used numerous natural things like curd, mustard oil, egg, lemon, aloe vera, amla but nothing helps. The get tangled and are getting worse each day. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Allergies, Hair Fall

Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
Have you used any Over the counter creams from chemist like betnovate, panderm, quadriderm, skinderm, clobate-GM, etc. These creams contain steroid and lead to sensitive skin. Kindly revert with images for better help. Instead of applying so many things on your scalp, try to include these things in your diet and increase your protein intake. Regular shampoo and conditioner will solve the problem of tangled hair.