Skill infection related issues
I have some kind of infection on my left hand I want to consult about that. Please guide me in this matter. Below the skin there are some watery points.. it is increasing

Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This is a Eczema. Can b exacerbated with detergents. Medication is available to control the spread and the itching . Consult a Dermatologist for the same
Avoid contact with water and detergenrs
It is hand eczema. Avoid detergents, liquid soaps, sanitizer use which exagerates the condition. Moisturisation is the keys and starting of anti eczema treatment.