Sir there are small spots
There are small rashes on my back like pimple like spots on my skin my forehead neck reddish types , facing itching..
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It could be normal pimples or malasezzia folliciculitis. Malasezzia folliciculitis is associated with dandruff and will be controlled with medicines that control dandruff. Normal pimples or acne can occur on face back and upper chest. If they are pimples they will need some anti acne products. Pimples on the back take longer to respond to treatment than on the face. Please visit a dermatologist near you so that the condition can be diagnosed correctly and then treated. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.