Sir I suffering back pain

I am suffering back  left side of neck, left hip bone pain and that pain continue to the left foot. A doctor give diclofinac tablet then it reduced. If tablet stopped pain will start.
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U should consult a physiotherapist and a ayurveda physician for diagnosis and treatment. Analgesics can only provide temporary relief.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?