Sir i have ear pain

I have ear pain. Normally i dont experience it. But when i touch the ear i have pain. There is also inflammation on the ear. I have like this experienced before. At that time doctor said i have fungal infection. How to rectify this ?
views-icons 113 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Puducherry

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

you must be suffering from condition of external ear known as otitis externa which is nothing but infection of skin lined surface of ear canal. your history is suggestive of fungal infection which initially presents with itching leads to ear manipulation then its followed by bacterial infection you can use antifungal antibacterial ear drops and in severe infections even oral antibiotics are required. pain killers can be used as required its better to consult nearby ENT specialist for cleaning of fungal debris if required
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?