Sinutisis, oneside headac

My wife is suffering from sinutisis and undergone surgery two times (last surgery was on 2010). Now she is suffering with nose blocking and one side headache. We would like to go for homeopathy medicine. Kindly suggest.
views-icons 112 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello sir Sinusitis is a chronic condition, which needs proper case taking n analysis. Headache may be due to sinusitis or it may be migraine or some other problem causing the headache. It is better if you can consult me in person or over phone n give full details of the problem. So that it would be easier to give her permanent relief from the problem
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

If you are comfortable with online consultation, we can provide best and efficient homeopathic treatment of sinus related nasalpolyp and adenoids. You can have telephonic consultation as well. You will also recieve DIY for How to care for sinuses and nasal passages. A complete homeopathic assessment of your wife with common illness associated with long term sinusitis is provided.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Lakshmi Deepak
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hello .. good to know that you are looking for homeopathy treatment .. your wife underwent 2 times surgery and still the complaint is persistent gives an idea of chronic recurrent sinusitis, in surgery they simply remove the obstruction from PNS but the reason and reccurence will completely removed by homeopathic treatment only, a clear case study is required to cure the condition complelty better consult a qualified homeopathy doctor
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes it can be cured 100 percent ..only thing is you need patience to take medicines.
Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Noida
Hi. It may be relapse of sinusitis get CT scan pns and rule out sinus infection and headache. Then go to homeopath to see what are the possibilities.
Dr. E Sathiyamoorthy
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Chennai
Kindly consult a homoeopathy doctor. Homoeopathy has permanent solution