Sinusitis
Suffering from chronic sinus from last 5 years .what's the best medication for it. Can I go for surgery?? Is it successful in relieving from this problem

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Sinusitis can be avoided by making some lifestyle changes like avoiding cold stuff, taking good care in cold weather, steam inhalation, prompt and complete treatment whenever you have any symptoms. Im sure you haven't been doing all this well, you can consult a ent specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will suggest you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.