Maxillary sinusitis+bleed

Bleeding started 1 month ago. Dr suggested PT,PTT,CBC + CT scan. Former normal, but the latter shows severe bilateral maxillary sinusitis with full plugging of right ostium and partial of left ostium. Took ciplox (15 days), Pause 500 (5 days), alocet/allegra etc. All the dr does is tweak these medications and ask me to come a week later. Bleeding is decreasing - mostly once in a few days while blowing nose, or by sucking in through mouth and spitting out. Clogging of sinus creating difficulties and headache. But still, dr asks me to check pressure daily etc., instead of attacking sinusitis. Forbade me from steam inhalation/neti saying it will lead to bleeding. Says she might have to do some cauterizations. Qns: (1) Why all this bleeding precaution when it is already decreasing? (2) If no neti/steam inhalation, how do I get relief instead? Can I disobey the dr on this? (3) Why is the dr not using endoscope yet, week after week? (4) Should I agree to endoscpic sinus surgery?

Doctor Answers (2) on Maxillary sinusitis+bleed

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. What ever the doctor is doing is the best for you. By giving antibiotics he has tackled sinusitis only. Don't use Google knowledge to question the doctors judgement. He has more experience and knowledge than you. Follow what he says. If he says you require surgery, then you should go ahead with it. If you have doubt on this doctor then you have all the liberty to consult other ENT specialist and take another opinion. Regards
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use the practo app to consult a different ENT Specialist, preferably one experienced in LASER assisted surgeries.