Sinusitis, blocked nose
Suffer from sinus especially in the morning when i wake up, my nose is blocked and have a runny nose. It also makes me snore very loudly and sometimes i suffer migraines. What cure could you prescribe?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please come down to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar so that I may examine you and help diagnose your problem accurately.
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Consult nearby ENT specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Migraine and sinusitis are entirely different and one needs to come to a final diagnosis for appropriate treatment