Sinusitis & Sore Throat

I have been suffering from Sinusitis for almost a week and sore throat for 2 days now. I had taken 6 dosages of Allegra 180 mg as the symptoms were initially of allergy cold. Now, I have stopped taking it. Could you please suggest a good combination of medicines for my sinusitis and sore throat? Thank you

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

This is not meant for soliciting free prescriptions. Please meet an ENT Specialist in your city who will examine you thoroughly and do the needful.
Use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city.
Harisha N L

Consult nearest physician for prescription....Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..Regards.