Sinus Problem
Hi, I feel tingling around my nose, and facial pressure sometimes around my eyes and mild headache. I feel it's symptoms of sinus. Suggest me good doctor and some prevention. Thanks!

All symptoms of acute sinusitis. Use the practo app to meet an ENT Specialist as soon as possible. Acute Sinusitis is easily treated but any delay or under treatment will lead to chronic sinusitis which is very difficult to treat, sometimes requiring surgery followed by months of treatment! To avoid all that get prompt treatment by a good ENT Specialist.
Hi, if its sinusitis consult ENT specialist. Take steam inhalation, avoid cold items.

Sinus pressure back of neck Sphenoid sinuses symptoms