Sinus or nose xray

Xray was done for my wife in a lab ( nose or sinus xray ) and in report following things are written 1) Nasal septum is deviated to left 2) Nasal mucosa thickened bilaterally 3) Bilateral ITH noted. Please tell what does mean? Is this a serious issue ? Other points are also there but all is normal like Soft tissue Ethmoid, sphenoid , maxilurgy normal. Report attached. Please tell the effects of first 3 points ? What is the effect and what should I do

Doctor Answers (2) on Sinus or nose xray

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
X-Ray PNS is very misleading and has been abandoned in favour of CT scan of PNS. This has saved many a patient from unnecessary surgery! Get a CT-PNS and upload it here and I will advise you the future course of action
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
X-ray of nose and paranasal sinuses provides very limited and incomplete information. If your wife is having nasal symptoms like nasal obstruction, nasal discharge, head ache etc. then please get a CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses which is more informative and will help to plan treatment.