Sinus infection
May i know medicine names which I can use during this infection for headache and ear nose blocking because I m unable to reach near doctor
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I think you must be suffering from recurrent acute sinusitis or chronic sinusitis. you can used antibiotics and other medications for treatment of acute episodes. kindly use private chat option for further information as public forum can't be used for medicine prescription
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?