Sinus| Breathing problem.

I was diagnosed with sinusitis 9 years back & since then my condition has just been worse day by day. I also have migraine issue. My nose is usually completely blocked & it gets really difficult for me to breath properly sometimes. I walk a lot & I do workout but still I get heavy breathing. I was suggested balloon synoplasty surgery but also told that it does not have guaranteed result. I get these terrible pain in my cheeks sometimes leading to the side of my head which I assume is migraine. What can be best option for me?

Doctor Answers (1) on Sinus| Breathing problem.

Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
Did you get a CT scan done for your sinuses. Is it only the issue of sinuses or the nasal bone is also deviated? There are swellings in the nose called turbinates which can also cause the nasal obstructions. These things have to be evaluated first and then the modality of treatment. Balloon sinuplasty has good results but case selection has to be good.Meet a good ENT surgeon at your place for further evaluation.