Sinus and ear hole

I have attached the recent ct scan report of my brother for sinus problem and ear hole issue. Doctor suggesting to go for surgery. Can this be cured without surgery or any other way out? And also guide as to how much would be the surgery cost.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes.. Your brother will first need sinus surgery followed 3 months layer with ear surgery to replace the ear drum. Cost of surgery varies from hospital to hospital, you being from Chennai, a metro, come at highest slab of tariffs.. But different locations in Chennai charge different rates... You could use the local house tent rate differences as an easy guideline. Surgeons charge a high or low fee depending upon their experience and popularity too. Look up practo app at the different consulting fee structures along with patient feedbacks to make your decision.