Sinus and Clogged ear
I am having sinus problem due to that I have got clogged ear and severe ear pain. Been to doctor had medicine and injunctions, by that I have got released pain but still the clogged ear is troubling me a lot.. it's since 3 days. Please guide.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You havent mentioned what medications you have taken? And also have you taken the whole course of you left halfway. You can do steam inhalations thrice a day for 3 days and that will be helpful. You can use some vicks or amrutanjan in the steam. Consult a ent specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Preauricular ear sinus infection Symptoms of clogged liver Ear pain and sinus drainage