Siemens out of vagina

I am facing problem regarding penetration or there is problem in the intercourse the Siemens   comes out of vagina due to which  i m not satisfied with the result. I want my self pregnant please help me out
views-icons 336 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Siemens out of vagina

Thank you for your question.
There are several factors to consider when attempting to get pregnant. If you are generally healthy, have regular periods and are having intercourse 2-3 times a week the chances of you getting pregnant in the first 12 months since starting to try is over 80%. If your husbands semen count is normal even a drop will contain over a million sperm and you only need one to get pregnant. So semen leaking out of the vagina doesn't affect you chance of getting pregnant nor does any particular position during or after intercourse.
Sexual satisfaction, or the feeling of satisfaction or orgasm in women does not affect your chances of getting pregnant although it is much more pleasurable.  You might wish to recommend 'How to make great love to a woman' by Philip Hodgson to your husband and read ' Becoming orgasmic' by J Lo Picollo and J Heimann yourself.
Please remember that negative feelings of anxiety, as anger or resentment tends to adversely affect getting pregnant
best wishes