Side effects of montair 5 mg to my mid
My son is diagnosed with bronchitis and under medication. We are giving huf puff with levolin and secolto. Also, giving 1 tablet of montair ( prescribed for a month) after lunch. He vomited thrice in a day and not eating anything. My questions: 1. Do I need to give 4 puff of levolin in one go or 1 puff for 4 times in a day? 2. When to give montair? Does it make weak ?

Guess there is something wrong heard about the puffs ....please confirm with your doctor if u have to give 4 puffs at one shot Montair is preferably given in the night .No montair will not make your child weak ...lots and lots of children do take montair .....
Give Montair at bedtime. It does not make one weak. As for Levolin, kindly refer the prescription or contact your pediatrician