Side effects of ECP
I had unprotected sex on the 8th June. So I had ipill the very next day. I didn't see any change but today I have this vaginal bleeding. It's dark brown in colour and doesn't look like periods at all. My period is due on 1st July and I am very regular with it. Is this bleeding normal? Do I need to worry?

Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Nature will try to normalize. If the next cycle is not regular or heavy then Homeopathy has exvellent medicines for ßide edfects of ipill. Also a word of caution. Use regular contraception methods to avoid emergency contracpetive pills with all potential side effects to disrupy your hormonal balance.
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

I pills causes such type of bleeding because of high hormonal content... Watch for bleeding pattern.. I'd any problem consult a gynac