Shoulder Pain

My Dad is having pain on the right shoulder from last 10-11 months and went to many doctors but it is not cured yet. The pain came down to the full hand,no medicine or anything cured it...Please Help ASAP THANK YOU

Dr. Sharath Kumar
Rheumatologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

I agree with Dr swathi. your dad needs a derailed evaluation by the correct specialist..only after the same will be able to reach the proper diagnosis. once we have the diagnosis the treatment should proceed from there..hope this helps.

hellooo.. pain in shoulder region may be due to muscular pain neural pain or referred pain... since the pain is radiating down the hand and its long standing it should be either muscular,rotator cuff injury, ligament injury,neural cause as in diabetic or hypertensive neuropathy,nerve root compression in d cervical region, frozen shoulder etc... so please consult orthopaedician...you may need an X-ray/MRI to rule out local causes from systemic causes..