Shoulder pain
I have a pain in my shoulder basically in ball and socket joint of right hand. In past During my class sometimes I felt it but from two days it is really paining hard..what should I do please suggest?
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Consult Ortho surgeon and get a x Ray done. You may require medicines and physiotherapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?