Shoulder pain

I have a mild pain in the front side of my left shoulder. It clicks sometimes. I have been going to the gym for a month and I noticed this pain about 12 days ago. Initially I thought it is regular gym sore shoulder. But it hasn't stopped yet. I can do all my regular tasks or lift weight. But there is mild pain throughout the day.

Doctor Answers (1) on Shoulder pain

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello possible causes like Muscle sprain Injury to tendons and ligaments Rotator cuff abnormality And mainly the click sound is due to subluxation or dislocation consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment. Investigation like xray and if required mri has to be done....physiotherapy may be useful along with painkillers for temporary. If recurrent dislocation confirmed then surgery has to be done consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.