Shoulder Pain
Hi I have pain in my right shoulder and it's been 4year almost that I have this pain....it pains through out the day and whenever I rotate my hand my should makes a weird sound.....it feels like my shoulder can dislocate anytime..... Can u pl suggest what this can be?

Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 17 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur from Fortis C Doc Hospital, new Delhi. Welcome to Practo. As far as your shoulder is concerned a good clinical examination is imperative to assess the disability. An x ray of the shoulder AP and axial view will be helpful. Any previous injuries to the shoulder? I suggest that you see an orthopaedic surgeon in Person to look at the shoulder.