Shoulder Pain
Dear Ma'am, From last few day 5-6 days, I am feeling extreme pain near by left shoulder and neck region. The pain doesn't seem to reduce and while applying pain relief ointments I observed that there is some swelling or some clot like thing present. On pressing the same the pain increased further. this seems like swelling on the vein or something like that. Can you please advise the reason of this pain and remedy to get relief from the same. Kindly advise a solution for the same .

Hello.. Well by the way you say it seems like there is a contusion in that area...do not apply anything on that area nir rub that area...all you can do is cold or hot compressions on that area only nothing else...i could suggest yiy heparin cream  but then I want to ensure that it is that..i would like to examine it Or atleast if you send a pic I could see it...thank you
Get clinical examination of shoulder by pain specialist and start treatment accordingly as soon as possible nd if needed mri shoulder