Shoulder joint pain
From last one month I am having pain in my right hand shoulder joint pain, it's coz of playing badminton, first it was only muscle pain and took physiotherapy session too but didn't helped then shown Dr, he said there is swelling in shoulder and he gave some vitamin medicines and asked to put ice on pain and it helped but then I again started playing badminton and now the pain is in shoulder joints, not able to stretch my hand properly although I still play badminton and no pain that time so what I should do now? Should I take rest from badminton for few days and keep using ice on pain (using ice therapy is good or bad on long term) coz its helped me or show to some Dr? Kindly help

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Have you consulted a orthopedician in regards to this? Any xray or anything done? As of now you can take a tab. Myospaz-th twice a day after food for 2 days. If it still persists then consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.