Shoulder join pain attack

M 21 I have shoulder joint pain something while playing basketball and volleyball I can't smash with upper hands.. And even if someone stretch my hands feels like my bone is mis placed. I have to settle down my joint it's very painful
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Shoulder join pain attack

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
32 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
consult Ortho surgeon and get MRI of shoulder done. you may require physiotherapy and exercises. depending on MRI report treatment will depend.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?