Shoulder dislocted

Dear Sir, My left hand shoulder dislocated aprox 3times in my life within 10years. What is the permenent solutions for avoid shoulder dislocated . Pls expline sir.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Use cervical pillow. Regular stretching of shoulder muscles. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Pankaj Agrawal
Orthopedist of Superior Extremity 15 yrs exp Mumbai

Dear friend .I have explained in previous answers,shoulder dislocations occur because of injury to the protective layer around the joint. If once there is dislocation then there are 96% chances of redislocation during daily routine life if age is less than 20 year as in your case at the time of first dislocation.this problem leads to repetitive injury to the shoulder joint capsule and this can not keep shoulder ball inside the joint.this problem is completely curable now with latest advances in technologies. After arthroscopic surgery you can become absolutely alright.people go back to sports after that.success rate of surgery is 98 %.wish you recovery and permanent solution soon.regards dr pankaj agrawal .shoulder knee and joints reconstruction surgeon Ahmedabad.

Hello...... Repeated dislocation is common with muscular weakness, or teared glenoid labrum ......labrum will be sutured or bone pieces will be tucked into that place.... Consult orthopedic surgeon and discuss about surgical correction of this problem.