Shoulder dislocation
Hello I dislocated my right shoulder on 27nov2016 for the first time immidiately it was reduced and immobilised. After 1 week i went to doctor and he is recommending for surgery he is saying that chances of recurring are high in young people. Is there any way to get my shoulder cured without surgery. And is it compulsary that my shoulder will dislocate in future even if i take full precautions. And can i return to my full strength of my shoulder like it was before dislocation. Although i dont feel any kind of pain in my shoulder i can even move my fist without any problem. And can i play normal sports like badminton or gym after 4 to 6 months of rest. Plz give your opinion. Thank you very much

Shoulder strength exercises in gradually process. Avoid jerk
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Shoulder joice is one of the joints which can get dislocated easily. Altough surgery is not necessary if you take full precautions. You can take physiotherapy and work on strengthening the shoulder area. And yes, the chances of shoulder dislocation re occuring are there and will be there. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Physiotherapy can play an extraordinary role in your case.
Consult some experiencered or sports physiotherapist near you