Shoulder and back pain

Hie Doctors.. i am a regular gym goer.. past two months.. i hv been experiencing a slight pain below my traps muscles in the right side of the body.. bt its just recently, my pain increased and sometimes i feel fingers in my right hand tingling.. i dont feel power in my right hand.. moreover, during working out, i am unable to lift even a smaller weight during my chest and triceps routine with my right hand.. however i dont face any difficulty while all other sets like back, shoulder and bicep work out.. i went to see a Doc, and he asked me for x ray of cervical spine.. bt he was unable to figure out my problem as the x ray seemed alright to him.. bt still he prescribed me to take some meds for nerves and inner swelling.. and also asked me to stop exercising.. its been two days i am takin those meds, bt i am not feelin any relief yet.. can any of u figure out wats the problem and wats causing this pain and the way i can get rid of it? Thanks a lot.

Hello.. Well sometimes its quite possible that when you are regular gymming you have strained your muscles..there is no proper rest which is causing such a pain..you won't get immediately relieved....you can consult a physiotherapist and learn few exercises which may help you out...thank you