Shortness of breath

Hello sir/madam, since last 15 days I have been experiencing periodic shortness of breath and tightness in chest Which aggravates after having food. Sometimes I have to yawn to get the complete breath satisfaction. Sometimes there is slight chest pain. My thyroid profile is normal. And no history of asthma. I had experienced the same problem 2 years back and gas consulted a physician, he was of the opinion that it's all related to anxiety and gastritis. He prescribed antacids after which the problem was solved. Kindly help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Shortness of breath

Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.